Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bisou oh Bisou

Our first contester, Bisou!
Pretty ey?

So inilah our first contester for my cupcake rating project. I always see Bisou, but never tried it until a few weeks ago. And no, I tak makan semua ni ok. haha. What I did try was Eye Candy (the vanilla cake with pink lemon flavor frosting), Red velvet (upfront, centre) and Cookies & Cream (the one with a small cookie stuck to it).
Presentation wise, nice. Colorful. And they're quite large for cupcakes. No complaints there. So rasa nya?
Well, Eye candy was BT - the lemon frosting could do with a stronger lemony taste. The vanilla was biasa je. As for Cookies & Cream, I didnt quite like the frosting.. wasn't sweet enough, BT also. But the Red Velvet... my oh my.. OMGB. Definitely would recommend Red Velvet to anyone wanting to try Bisou :)
P.S. - Kot lupa: OMGB is OMG Best, BT is Boleh Tahan and STB is Seriously Tak Best...



No comments: